Resume screening is the first step in the recruitment process, and it is also a technical job. In fact, the selection of resumes also reflects the personal ability of recruiting officers to a large extent. If the level is not high enough, it is difficult to find the talents needed by matching enterprises. In this regard, Jinan Headhunting Company summarized the following three key points of resume selection for the reference of recruiters.
1、 View resume basic conditions
1. Hard conditions: check the job applicant's qualifications, including age, gender, education, specialty, experience, etc. These hard conditions should be judged within 3 minutes.
2. Soft conditions: soft conditions are particularly important. When entering different age stages, there are different ideas. Enterprise HR can compare the characteristics of this career development to find the resume suitable for the enterprise's needs.
3. Other conditions. If it is difficult for the applicant to meet the salary requirements of the enterprise, such resume enterprise HR can also choose PASS. The applicant's residential address is far from the company. On the other hand, for example, he works in Shanghai, but lives in Suzhou. In this case, unless the applicant is willing to move to the company, he can also directly pass.
2、 To view the work content of your resume:
1. The correspondence of the work content, and whether the work content of the resume is consistent with the work content required by the enterprise.
2. The conformity between the length of working hours and the depth of specialized work. If it is found that the working hours in the resume are short, but the practical content is relatively profound, it is necessary to focus on the investigation during the interview.
3. Frequency of job-hopping. Check the frequency of job-hopping in your resume. If you often job-hopping, the stability of your job is poor. Generally speaking, it is stable in a company for more than 3 years. If there are several times in a year or so, it can be basically judged that the person is unstable.
4. The length of the working time interval. If there is a long gap in the working time of the resume, we should pay attention to it during the interview.
5. Whether the position matches the job content. If you want to recruit a human resource manager whose job content is to do personnel files, buy social security and other purely transactional work, you should be careful whether the company's human resource manager meets the requirements of your position as a human resource manager.
6. The span of work industry. Generally speaking, people with a clear career orientation will be limited to a certain industry. If the industry span on the resume is large and not relevant, it can be seen that this person's career orientation is vague.
3、 Look at candidates through resumes
1. There are many positions to apply for. If one person applies for a resume as both a personnel assistant and a customer service clerk, it means that the candidate's position is unclear and the job hunting trend is vague.
2. If the job seeker changes from a large company to a small company, there is no change in the position and salary, so it can be basically judged that the employee is not competent. On the contrary, if the job seekers are continuously promoted and the size of the company is larger than each other, it can be judged that the employees are motivated.
3. If you submit 2 or more resumes in a short time, you can basically know that the candidate is careless. Even the enterprises that delivered the same day can't remember. On the contrary, if you submit your resume after a long interval, you can see that the candidate is particularly interested in the position of the company.
4. There are many typos in the resume, which can be judged to be careless. If the resume is particularly hierarchical, logical and focused. Explain that the candidate has clear thinking.
Here are the three key explanations for screening resumes in recruitment. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website at any time http://www.ihuimaj.cn Consult and understand!